FL, Micanopy - Coca-Cola Wall Sign
Located in the quaint town of Micanopy, FL off Interstate 75. The Thrasher Warehouse was build in 1890 with the Coca-Cola Sign painted on the side of the building by Mr. Burke from Jacksonville, FL in 1930. The sign was painted freehand using only a string guideline. The sign was restored by Tom Thomas in 2011. The warehouse is now the home of the Micanopy Historical Society Museum. This is one of the few remaining hand painted Coca-Cola signs on a wooden building.